Posted by wpadmin | Posted in Personal Finance, Taxes | Posted on 08-01-2016
What is the network, you ask? Obviously ITPN (the Income Tax Planning Network), the innovator behind the convenient and accurate 2-hour tax return. And since taxes are second to death in this country, we want to make sure we get those done before the grim reaper makes his way toward us. Let’s face it: we all want that great tax refund. But understand that there are definitely must-do’s to do in order to get that tax return filed correctly and on time.
Here Are Those Ten Top Tax Return Tips — Courtesy of ITPN
Some of these might actually surprise you a bit. One thing’s for sure: you’re going to need the Income Tax Planning Network to make sure you have all your i’s dotted, t’s crossed, k’s curled, and p’s placed in the right places come tax return time, starting with….
- Check the “Cheat Sheet” Formula — What is this “formula” we speak of, and why is it important? You’ll find out right here, and then sign up for your 2-hour tax return immediately.
- Know Your Tax Breaks and Credits — Deductions are great and everything, but would you like to know how awesome tax breaks and credits really are? Check with your professional today.
- Deductions Don’t Have to Be a Pain — They usually are. Make no mistake about it. Just ask your real estate agent. However, read this, and you’ll realize that tax return deductions aren’t so bad.
- What If You’re Self-Employed? — A very important question to ask if you’re going to file that tax return. Go ahead and check this piece out to learn more, and then please do sign up with your ITPN expert today.
- It’s Always Better to File the Tax Return No Matter What — No question. No argument. Even if you’re dealing with an earth-shattering divorce! Please sign up for that 2-hour tax return, even if you truly believe you can’t pay the bill at all! Here’s why.
- Mind the Due Dates, Please — The IRS are sticklers for it, just so you know, as you’ll be liable for penalties if you miss the deadline. So act now, sign up with the Income Tax Planning Network, and get started to learn more.
- Know Your Extensions Well — You could easily discuss the ins and outs of tax law with the experts at ITPN, of course. Here’s a little hint, though: an extension of “time to file” isn’t an extension of “time to pay”!
- Maybe You Missed Your Deadline for Taxes? No Worries. — Want to know why? Call ITPN at 888-203-3030 after filling your information out here.
- Please Open Your Mail From the IRS — The last thing you want to do is ignore them by not filing or paying the tax bill. Don’t do that. Or else they’ll ding your refund, levy your wages or bank account. They can even revoke your passport. Contact ITPN and get your tax return filed immediately, and then be within communications at all times.
- Lastly, You Don’t Have to Break Your Bank for Your Tax Return! — That tax refund should be all yours with maybe a minimal cost. There’s nothing wrong with getting that tax preparation specialist to handle all the tidbits for you. Would you like to know just how cost effective ITPN is?
Now’s the Time — Don’t Wait
You’ve got two things on your side: information and collaboration. The information is here. Collaboration is right here. Let us collaborate with you to get this done. Because that tax refund’s waiting for the deposit. And you’re on the other end to cash in.